Tuesday, August 14, 2012

thirteen

Bonkers Institute of Nearly Genuine Research

This summary, written by Jon McClellan is inaccurate from my perspective. Specifically, McClellan states,  "mostly we discussed how frustrating it is to have a son so sick, and also tried to validate her worries given there are significant concerns with his medications."  It is apparent to me that this arrogant prick had NO insight whatsoever into either my son or myself... What I understood was I had been on his ass for over three years by the time this review was held. I had been on his ass about the drugs which had never been helpful.


I had been on his ass about what in the hell he had been doing 
to my boy for almost three years when he wrote this!

This the first time the jerk put down in writing that I had "my concerns" about the drugs and the damage being inflicted on my son. This is how he characterized my loud at times rude, crude, and oft-repeated vehement objections to his abusive mis-treatment of my son. No sense of duty to obtain Informed Consent, or actually respect Isaac or myself.  McClellan needed no one's approval but his own. McClellan seems to have had no insight whatsoever into how his demeanor and his behavior made him seem untrustworthy, and disrespectful. He actually is stating that the fact my severely impaired son would take whatever was given to him, was a sufficient substitute for Informed Consent.  Incredibly, two psychiatrists in the community agreed--and they both used the same excuse as Jon McClellan. Since my brain damaged son was over thirteen, they didn't need my Informed Consent to continue to drug him without Informed Consent ever having occurred in the first place.

BTW that "current dose of Clozapine" had remained unchanged for over two years...the very maximum dose of 900 mgs a day. Currently, today this drug is still not approved for use in children under 16 years old for any purpose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...